Tuesday 18 January 2011

A whole 18 days of action... Not that action, dirty betch.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Shhh, it's not that late... what do you mean it's almost February?!

Hey Guys :)

I'm hoping to start blogging more often, my last blog 'My Blog?' was all depressing and shizz, and I have a feeling that this years gonna' be a good year so it shouldn't make you want to slit so much :) Anyway, at the end of every blog I'm going to try and put a moral to all my stories :)

So a quick summary of the whole 18 days of action i've had so far.

- Band back together and better than ever

- Me and Courteney back together and this time forever

- My Grandad sadly passed away on the 11th of January

- My band ( now 'False Priority' ;) ) have their first gig on the 13th of February

I'm honestly so happy, I have so much to look forward to, my Future with my band and my future with Courteney :)

First, my band. You guys, I love both of you lads so much, we've all been through times together, and the memories we have no one could ever compare, I die laughing whenever I think of the time I threw a roll at Joe's face and he caught it and ate it LOL. When people ask me what I want to do as a job when I'm older, I always tell them I'm going to be touring the world with my two best buds, doing what we love and what we do best, have a fucking amazing time playing music, not for anything but ourselves. I love you guys, Give it a 2 maybe 3 years, WEMBLEYY :D

Secondly, Courteney. I love you. I'm crazy about you. I think the reason this feels so right, is because you see through all my huge imperfections, you don't care that i'm an absolute whore, you don't care that I go way too far when joking... All the time. I've never known love like yours that, even though I'm a completely faulted arsehole, the way you hold my hand, the way you hug me, the way you tell me you love me makes me think that at least to someone I am a good person. The hardest part of my day is letting go of your hand when I go to get in my car, because I know I won't see you for like agesss, and I never want to be apart from you. I love you so much.

The Moral part...

The only thing that I'm scared about is, before when I've felt like I had everything, I've lost it all. My message for the day is...

Only take just enough, because too much will leave you with nothing.

Until next time, Aufweidersehn! x

Loves x

No comments:

Post a Comment