Saturday 25 June 2011

If I was to have just one more day, I'd make sure that I spent it without you.

'Sup guys!

How're you all doing?

I very loosely try to do a blog a month, so sorry this one is a bit early but who's to stop inspiration?

This is a post for everyone really.

We've all been in this situation, I guarantee it.

I'm going to apologise in advance, this'll be the first of my blogs with some swearing in it.

The part of the brain that recognises embarrassment is called the pregenual anterior cingulate cortex. Yeah. I switched off after the P in pregenual too. Anyway. I'm going to get straight to what I'm trying to say.

Do whatever the fuck it is that you want to do.

Don't ever let people tell you that what you want to do is wrong or that you can't do it. Want to wear a foam banana suit for halloween? Do it. It feels great. I would know.

Society has brainwashed so many people that they subconsciously think what's 'right and wrong'. Correction. Apart from with proven factual things, right and wrong is a subjective and is different to every person.

You're never going to please everyone so just please yourself.

Seriously guys, don't ever think that you can't do what you want to do. Every person that says you can't achieve what you really want to do should spur you on; there's nothing better than seeing their faces when you prove them wrong.

I wrote something on my hand the other day, which I only realised after I wrote in permanent ink, but it's slowly coming off now. This is what I live by now...

'I will live fast and die young, but I hope the change I make will live forever.'

Break hearts, Break Bones, Break Promises, do whatever the hell it is you want as long as when you leave this world you don't have any regrets.

Destiny is chosen, not given.

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment