Monday 4 July 2011

We'll Just Learn To Forget About This...

Hey Guys,

I know that it's been like a week since I last blogged, but this isn't one of my usual blogs...

I'm not going to talk about war, or poverty, or politics; this ones going to be about my experiences at the moment. I can understand if you don't want to read this because you're expecting my normal blog, but I've been holding some stuff in, and I just feel I need to let it out for me to really be happy and at my best.

I'm going to write some paragraphs or observations about people I know, close or not close, but I won't tell you who they are, I think if they read this they'll probably guess anyway. I'm not too bothered about random people reading this, just a select few I really want to see this really.

1 - Damnn I miss you. It's strange because the thing I admire most about you, is the thing that hurts so much. You just get on with it as if nothings happened. Not a day has passed where I haven't thought 'I wonder if she ever thinks about me'. Even though I've said everything I think I can, I still feel like there's so much left unsaid. I never wanted things to end the way they did, but what's done is done, I just hope that some day near or far, we can try to start again.

2 - I don't think I can tell you how much you mean to me. You're such an amazing person and I honestly feel like you're one of the only people that is on call for me 24/7, because you know I would do the same. We talk about literally everything, and although we don't speak as much as we used to, I know that we wont fall apart. I've never had a argument with you, and I'm sure it will stay that way. I'm pretty sure you're always right, and when I don't take your advice I feel like an idiot admitting I was wrong. One last thing; 'they' aren't worth it.

3 - My god you've changed. I really don't know who you are any more. In my head you still mean so much to me, but I think that's because I try to hold on to the way things used to be. You tell me I can't accept you for who you are, but the truth is that I can't accept you for who you've become. Not that it really bothers you, but this is where we go our separate ways ol' chap. I've known for months it was only a matter of time before this whole chapter came to an end.

4 - I really don't like you. You're a self centred patronising bitch. That is all.

5 - You're amazing. Some of the best memories I've had are with you and I think I make you laugh more than anyone else. You're your own person and able to think things through so well. I can be a complete idiot with you, as well as having great heart to hearts with you. You're one of the only people who truly understands me. I know I ramble on sometimes, but that's because I know you really listen to what I say, you wont judge me and you love me for who I am. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

That's all guys, sorry if that didn't entertain you. I will be back with my usual thing in August :) <3

Loves!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment